Pritam Pyare's wife was upset with his decision of accepting 25 Lakhs offer

Pritam Pyare's wife not been happy with the decision of his husband to quit the game in between and taking 25 Lakhs rupees. However as per Pritam it was a wise decision as he knows that it was quit difficult to beat Gautam Gulati who has huge fan following. He also had the gut feeling for the same on stage.

In the Bogg Boss Halla Bole Finale Gautam Gulati got the winner's trophy and Karishma Tanna was the runner up. Pritam Pyare who accept 25 lakh rupees offer was on the third position.

"The first thing I am going to do now is talk to my wife, who is upset with me. She did not like my decision to leave the show. But I don't regret my decision at all. I had a gut feeling on the stage that I would not win. Gautam has a huge fan following, which is difficult to match.

"We were given so much feedback throughout the season so we all knew our level. We knew Gautam was loved outside a lot. Youth loved him. He was projected in a great manner. So, I think I took the right decision,"

When asked what he plans to do with the huge amount, Pritam said, "My family will take care of it. It will be used for my son's study. In fact, to make my wife happy, I will take her on a trip." 


Also Read : Bigg Boss 8 Winner Anounced : Gautam Gulati the New Super Star