Prabhu Deva will be seen with Varun Dhawan and Shradha Kapoor

Varun Dhawan and Shradha Kapoor will be seen with Multitalented Prabhu Deva in Remo Dsouza’s next feature film ABCD2, sequel to Remo’s earlier film ABCD. This will be also a dance drama like the earlier one.  This time it will be interesting to see Prabhu donning a negative role. By the way, it will be the first time he will do so onscreen. He has never played a negative role in the past.

The 41-year-old actor cum director is not feeling tiredness by praising his Co-Stars. He recently told the media that “My Co-Stars Varun Dhawan and Shradha Kapoor are so good that I have to be on my toes.” Actor added further that I am doing this film and I did its prequel only for my dancer friend Remo D’souza. Prabhu said I was busy in directing feature films back to back, but my friend asked me to act so I say yes to acting. The shooting of the film ABCD2 will take place in Las Vegas (USA).


Now Prabhu is ready to work with Akshay Kumar once again in his next film Singh Is Bling but it’s not sequel to the blockbuster film Singh Is King (Jokes apart). About this, the director said I always enjoy working with Kumar. People also like their chemistry on screen as an actor and director duo. Rowdy Rathore is a proof of it. Hope, Singh Is Bling will repeat the same history as Rowdy Rathore. My best wishes to Akshay Kumar and Prabhu Deva.

Written By:-
Chitra Home Chowdhury