Raj Kumar Hirani's New Project on Actor Sanjay Dutt's Life



Raj Kumar Hirani is currently working on his another project a biopic on actor Sanjay Dutt.  He had worked with Sanjay Dutt in a films like 'Munnabhai MBBS,' 'Lage Raho Munnabhai' and 'PK.'
 
In an event organized by FICCI ladies Organization (FLO), Hirani said "Sanju was the first actor I worked with. I have worked with him in three movies. During his parole period I have met him regularly for 25 days, and I decided to make a film on his life, his relationship with his father (Sunil Dutt), his drug days, his career in films, underworld, his life in jail and so on, Sanjay Dutt's life is a big story. During my conversations with him he spoke from his heart," he said.
Sanjay Dutt is currently serving a five-year jail term for his alleged involvement in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.