2. Priyanka Chopra have a glass of coconut water to extinguish the thirst of her skin. she trusts that coconut water keeps her skin solid and shining. She utilizes coconut oil for profound molding her hair.
3. Her skincare and cosmetics items cost her Rs. 80,000 every day! That is more than the vast majority of the general population's month to month pay.
4. She drinks a glass of lemon water on a void stomach to keep her skin perfect and gleaming.
5. Piggy Chop's mom is a dermatologist in Mumbai, so she gets her tidy up and peels done by her mom itself.
6. She never skirts her C-T-M schedule regardless of how rushed her timetable is. She is extremely strict about her excellence rules. She saturates her face twice every day.
7. Priyanka Chopra washes down her face utilizing Yogurt. Despite the fact that it smells yucky, however it hydrates her skin. She has a dry skin so she generally depends on Yogurt to clean her face. She does this standard when she has a lot of time. She even uses Yogurt to clean her body too.
8. Priyanka Chopra trusts Bio Oil for her face and whole body to keep it flaw free. In any case, she additionally cautions the oil skin individuals to abstain from utilizing the Bio Oil.
9. She shares her procedure of prepping her eyebrows. She brushes her hair in the upward course and after that fills it with shading. She then brushes it back to the place. This gives a characteristic look to her foreheads.
10. At whatever point she feels that her skin is looking dull, she utilizes the MAC's Ruby Woo lipstick to light up her face in a flash. A splendid shade awakens your drained skin. On the off chance that you don't have a craving for wearing cosmetics, simply swipe a brilliant shade on your lips. This will draw the consideration far from your skin to your lips.